Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Sunday, March 19, 2006

What if one day your house get burnt?

KNOCK ON WOOD, right?

*lol* what if one day our house get burnt? (knock on wood talaga) I really dunno what to do... I live my whole life in this house. For 26 years and 10 months... This house has really been a big part of me growing up... I've seen a lot of things in this house... Went through a lot of experiences... Been through all ups and downs... Witnessed my mom and dad's fights and separation... I've seen the wonder of me and my brother growing up... And I saw all the pain that we've been through... Pain may be a li'l deep though, but without it, we won't learn...

Di ko kakayanin siguro ang masunugan ng bahay... My God!!! This house is my home! This house is my life... Mababaliw ako pag nangyari yun!!! Just like my Lola's famous line, "di bale ng manakawan, wag lang masunugan..." That's very, very true... I've had friends na nasunugan and talagang mahirap... Like for us, I know, mga parents ko madami naipundar just to proviede us shelter tapos mauuwi din lang sa lahat... That would be very sad...

I remember March '95... There's this one incident that our house was almost getting burnt because of the old house just a few meters from our place... That old house was filled with old newspapers & receipts... The house was made of old woods that's been a home of termites for almost a decade... The only person who lives there is an old man named Mang Pinong... They have no electricity... Candle is the only thing that brings light in his house... He fell asleep, and left the candle lit until it burneed all the papers inside his house... His house is just a few meters from our house and frankly, ang hirap!!! My mom, got so nervpus that she took our wireless phone and attempted to call a fireman but she ended up holding the phone and staring blankly at the numbers... My tita Cathy who used to live with us, out of panic took her one month baby at the street... She ran her way out without a slippers... My packed stuffs that aren't useful if ever...

What I mean is, no matter how hard you will try to save things that you've spent your life with just to have that thing - talagang wala... Nasunog na eh....

Like for instance now, I refixed my bedroom... I have it repainted... from rags talaga yung bedroom ko... I used to share room with my mom, but when I was earning my own money na... I have it fixed... Tapos masusunog lang... Mahirap... I have a lot of important and expensive things there... I know material things lang yun - but the money I spent in buying those things, pinagpaguran ko... It's the fruit of my labor...

Kaya ako... A word of advise,,, better yet, be a lot more careful... Be aware... And dapat, laging may nakaready na malaking bag kahit under the bed lang... Para whatever happens, madali magbalot *lol* hahaha!!! Just kidding...

Anyway, dapat lang talaga, mas maging secure tayo sa lahat ng bagay,,, dapat din mas maging maingat para maiwasan ang mga hindi magagandang bagay... If we're not using for instance - the electric fan, we turn off the power strip or bunutin na lang natin from the socket... Kung may aircon, dapat, lagi natin patayin yung safety box which separates the aircon from the other eclectric...

Better safe than sorry! ;) (winks)

wanna take a glimpse on my new refixed bedroom... chaka eh... pero cge, share ko... the 1st picture was with my cuzn Bane (ung tibo), Nica (my half sister) and Doinks (Big Brother) ung isa namang pic, that's our counter, that's were we eat dinner... Pero pinuno namin ng fruits... New Year 2k6 yun eh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home