Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Activity 16 - "Greatest Sacrifice?" -Ian

Lesson: "Sacrifice bears something."

Greatest Sacrifice? 365 days.... Long 365 days.... Sleepless 365 days... Lonesome 365 days... Pressure-filled 365 days.... Sometimes boring, sometimes fun 365 days.... ...for my younger sisters.... Cindy and Michelle ... two subjects of my sacrifice.

My first time to be away from my family... The longest time to be away with them.... The hardest things I've been to were expericed here.... Been to lots of racial discriminations.... Ups and downs....

To be able to make my two younger sisters finish college is my objective. Its not a game, its for real..so I'm doing all the best I could for it.

*Owwwsss....as if ang tipid tipid ko.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home