Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, April 17, 2006

Activity 17 - Photo Collage

When BBK told me about this next activity, I was a li'l worried on how I'm going to accomplish it. I don't know hos to use Adobe Photoshop. I don't have programs where I can edit and design pictures here in my pc. Although I have a lot of things in mind on how to do it - still I dunno where to start and how to start.

I was thinking of how to make a collage that will reflect on my personality. So with a little help from my friend Paolo, I told him everything that I want my collage to be. I told him about my concepts, the theme and the colors that he will use.

I love butterfly. I love the beach and I love summer. So I told him to use a butterfly as a pattern for my collage. I want him to emphasize on the color Pink, Red, Baby Blue and Black. I just couldn't imagine about the outcome. Since that was just an imagination for me. I was so super shocked when I saw the finished product. I totally fell in love with the work - the art! It so adorable.

Well, actually its my 1st time to do sumthin likethat and I'm happy about the result... Pinili ko naisa lang un color nya for simplicity. Blue ang piniliko coz I was feeling blue the time I made that. Thecollage served as my background. Mga old picsang nilagay ko representing my past (backgroundnga, figuratively speaking. hehehe) showing thedifferent sides of me... The big picture means thatkahit my i am different things to different people(And on different days...Alfonso-the alter ego),You're still seeing the one and only me.

My collage is abouht me...hahahha...medyomagulo lng ung pictures kc macyado madami peroi managed to make it look presentable...una sbi pni bbk dpat meron daw mabubuo na parang imagethat will show our personality...cguro ganyan ngaang personality ko magulo...hehehe...but meron 2araw na na guguide saakin and that i thinkrepresents my parents...HAHAHAHHa wow! neverthought i would say that but i just did...bsta...thisis so far the best activity for me... (^-^)

Well, actually, when bbk said that the next activity was photo collage, my immediate reaction was "shocks! pa'no ko gagawin 'yun?" even if i'm into artsy stuffs, i never really saw myself being very good at it. good thing he said we can solicit help from others. and so when i mentioned it to pao, he immediately volunteered to make one for me. i was hesitant at first thinking it might be a hassle for him. but later i realized i didn't have enough time to do it myself. so i fed him the concept:

I sooo love TWEETY BIRD so i emphasized it to him and ofcourse, i sent DIFFERENT PICS SHOWING VARIOUS ASPECTS OF MY PERSONALITY.And i was suprised when atlast i got to see the supposed to be draft, it had PASTEL COLORS (mostly purple and yellow) in it, which, i really like (thanks to pao.. a great deal!). i barely had time to modify it but i'm really glad with the outcome. thanks to mats, i made it before the deadline. hehe.
---

Ian and Heidee got penalty points for not submitting their photo collage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home