Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Adrian blogs: Holy Thursday

Current mood: content

I woke up at around 8:30 and went straight (pero naligo ako ha!) to the internet caf to update my blog. When I got there, it was closed so I went to 3 more internet cafs but still, all of them are closed. Naku! Penalty na naman 2! Limutan kong halos may open na establishments kapag holy Thursday at good Friday. So I went back home na lang I guess I have to write my blogs ahead sa computer ko then just transfer it on Saturday. So after writing a blog entry, mag lulunch na For lunch, we were invited by my tita to eat at their place. This tita of mine is an interior designer. So naturally, her house looks amazing. Grabe! Its a small cottage inspired abode. Nipa ung roof (actually pinatong lang ung nipa sa roof tlga to give that whole cottage feel.), may patio na ang ganda ng colors, parang rice terraces inspired ung yard nila na may old bathtub na ginamit nilang fishpond. Its really a creative home. For lunch, and sarap lalaga ng handa! Thai rice (ung may bagoong), baked tahong, bangus in gata, and shrimp sinigang. So busog tlga then I remembered na I have to meet Sunshine at 1:30 kasi nagpapasabay cya in refunding her ticket (Di kasi cya nakauwi sa province nya.). Text ko cya na mga 2 nalang kasi layu pa ng place eh asked my mom if I can go na but didnt allow me coz ang layu raw to the corner. To make the long story short, I went to her boarding house at around 4 na. Wow, pagkakita ko s kanya e parang galit na galit. So ginawa ko nalang ung ginawa nung guy sa Fita commercial: bakit ngayun lang ako? Di ko ba alam na naiinis ka na sa kahihintay sakin? I hate me! I hate me! At least nagwork at tumawa naman cya. So we went to the ticketing office near the pier to refund her ticket. After that, I treated her lunch nalang kasi kawawa naman di pa nakakain sa kahihintay nya sakin. Sabi ko nga sa kanya mas mabuti pa dinala ko nlng cya doon sa tita ko. And guess what she ordered: Thai rice! Eh at least para na rin cyang kumain dun sa tita ko. After eating, grocery kami for her dinner and for good Friday kasi for sure wala na tlgang open na store. Then on our way to her place, umulan. Wala naming jeepney so kailangan naming maglakad. After that, ininvite ko sana cya na mag bisita iglesia with my family ngunit nahihiya cya so ako nlng umuwi. Bisita Iglesia from 7 to 9 tapos McDo kaagad. After that, uwi kami Text lang kami ni Sunshine till tulog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home