Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Adrian blogs: How come something so good can be so wrong?

Current mood: guilty

Thats how I feel about my situation right now with her (codename: sunshine). At last I have found out that the feeling is mutual between us, and because of that, weve been with each other for 3 days now. But then again, we can never escape the fact that she still has a boyfriend; whom she is still really in love with. It really sucks because the both of us really never expected to have feelings for each other, and now we are stuck in this situation: someone will get hurt. I cant help but blame myself for this I felt before that this situation would be possible but I never avoided it I made it happen! I will also feel guilty if she will leave the guy because he is really a good boyfriend to her. But I will not deny that Id rather be selfish and have her than be a martyr and leave her be. In the end, its her decision. And I have to respect whatever decision she makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home