Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, April 15, 2006

DAY SEVENTY
5th Nomination Result

"FINGERS"
to KATHRYN - i think the penalty queen should leave... and keep her title with her. hehe. sorry ate kath.
to ADRIAN - keep on hanging dude. too early to go.

"SWAN PRINCESS"
2 points to evict IAN: kasi feel ko he's stepping onothers just to win the game.
1 point to save MARISTEL: she's the closest to meamong the vhs and i guess she's playing the gameright.

"PUSSY CAT MOUSE"
I am giving my 2 - point "to evict" to IAN. It was such a pleasure to have him back at the house. I know he has a lot to prove. I know that he's mean at all times but I know that still deep inside him there's still a soft part in his heart. But with what's happening lately, I just couldn't take it anymore. He's back at the house, he's befriending anyone. Okay naman, but the thing is I hope with everything that happened before let's just use the idiom "bury the hatchet". Let's all set aside everything that has happened in the past and start from the beginning again with pure & love in heart. But what lies in his ego again is revenge. I know we should all give chances. Chance to prove that they're gonna change - but he has a new strategy now. I just hope he do it in good purpose and good way.

I am giving my 1 - point "to save" to ADRIAN. I know there's a lot more things he can give the house. Entertainment and things like that. I want him to prove his existence to everybody.

"PASS-AWAY"
to evict: ADRIAN-dont know him that much
to save: PAOLO-love ko to... always

"EARTH, WIND & FIRE"
vote IAN - HINDI kasi sya NAGBAGO
save KATH - love ko sya!!!


**Heidee failed to submit her nominations before deadline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home