Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Sunday, April 23, 2006

DAY SEVENTY-EIGHT

My sunshine at last. Friday, April 21, 2006. Finally, sunshine(not hername. But I mentioned her b4.) has decided. Sinceshe never saw her boyfriend since december, andthey are having this long distance relationshipwhich isn't working kasi ung guy palagi nalangnachichismis na may iba, nag break na sila.Making our relationship official kase mayrelationship naman kami even nung sila paanyways:-p. hehehe. I'm so happy na I don't haveto feel guilty about it now. And what's better is thatwe started it off right: as really good friends whoare open each other very much. So sorry guys if Iwould be too mushy in most of my blogs cos im soinspired right now just to give you a warning. hehehe I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

Adrian blogs: Jamaican Nights
Current mood: exhausted

Its 10:30 in the evening and just dropped of my sunshine to her boarding house. Both of us need to sleep na coz we did'nt have sleep last night because we were at The Jamaican Nights 2006 party @ Cebu Beach Club (www.jamaicannights.com). Wow, Talk about amazing tlga. I got in for free (Monster Radio was a sponsor) and just paid for my sunshine. We went there at around 12:30 midnight while the party was at it's climax. Yeah, so I missed the bikini competition but that's actually my sunshine's reason why we went there late. The place was flooded with people... An estimated 8000 people were there. Reggae then House music was played. Everyone was hyped up when we came coz maybe tipsy na sila, kami hindi pa kasi kararating lang namin... Fashionably Late so to speak. Hehehe The stage was big and the whole audience side had rain machines all over so everyone was wet! It was so fun dancing in the rain (fake rain that is.) and getting all wet and sexy with my sunshine.:-) Took a break from dancing at around 3:00 am and drank Tanduay with cliff and the Monster crew. After that, mas naganahan kaming sumayaw thanks to alcohol. Di na kami huminto till the music stopped at around 6 in the morning. So, after that, we ate breakfast there and took a swim sa beach ng saglit and went to the room rented by our friend (Which is so full of people in bikini sleeping by the way.) and slept sa sahig. While my sunshine was already asleep, I continued drinking with Cliff coz he was kinda depressed that his special someone wasn't able to be there with him. And we talked a lot then we realized that It was already 10 am so nakaw kami ng tulog sa room dahil kailangan nang mag check-out at 12 noon. We woke up at 12 at punta sa poolside. Dun kami natulog ulit sa mga mga sunbeds (with umbrella) doon. My sunshine woke me up at 4pm and bought me lunch. Wow, i feel so blessed with her around me. I still can't get over the fact na kami na tlga! Finally, I found someone to dedicate my favorite song that I made called happy you are here because when I made that song, I didn't have somebody(I'll post the lyrics next week). Anyways, at 6, we finally went back to the city. Then, we heard mass... Then we ate at this barbecue place with a really delicious mami which only costs 15 bucks. For me, my sunshine and Cliff, I only spent 84 pesos and we were so busog already. Cliff had to work after that so he's at work now. And then balik na ako sa where i started that its 10:30 in the evening and I just dropped my sunshine off to her boarding house. Talk about an amazing experience




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home