Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, April 20, 2006

DAY SEVENTY-FIVE
Ian is re-evicted

In a unanimous vote (3-0), Ian was re-evicted.

Day 29, Ian was first voted out in 2nd Nomination losing by a single point. In an unprecedented event, 3 VHs quit the game. Day 47, the GenSan boy got a second shot for PBBFG. Day 62 and 66, Janette and Marge quit respectively. Day 71, he tied with Kathryn in the 5th Nomination which led to a vote of the remaining VHs excluding Maristel who took one of the BigFour spots.

Adrian: bbk, vote for Ian to be evicted... ate kath should be
saved... Ian, I already explained my side to you. I believe that was enough reason for me to choose to evictyou. And although ate Kath voted to evict me last nomination, I still think that I still want to be closeto her pa...

Heidee: vote out ko si ian. i don't like the way he plays the game.
Paolo: bbk, i want ian to be evicted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home