Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

DAY SEVENTY-FOUR
Adrian blogs: At last! I met 1 of my 2 showbiz crushes

Current mood: starstruck

Among the super many beauties of Pinoy showbiz today, dalawa lang ang inaadmire ko ng todo: Si Bianca Gonzales and Nikki Gil. Besides the fact that both of them are morena(It's really not my type... nagkataon lang), I find these girls very attractive because of their intelligence. They proved that beauty can be brains too. As for Bianca, crush ko na tlga cya since her MTV VJ days pa. For Nikki naman, I fell for her sweetness (plus her smile, her voice, her hair, ay lahat na lang. hehehe) noon pa.

Kahapon, pag lunch break ko, I went to Monster Radio with Cliff (He's a dj there.) Surprisingly, ang daming ilaw sa loob! when we went inside, Nandun pala si Nikki Gil for Radio Myx with Ryk Orion (Watch out for me there kasi nandun lang ako when they taped the intro... Nasa background ako.hehehe) After their taping, I finally shook hands with my crush, Nikki. Mas matangkad pa pala cya sakin pero she was wearing really tall heels anyways. Sayang at hindi ako nakapapicture anyways, ok na sakin un. It really made my day kahapon...

And ei, about me and Sunshine? nag-cool of na sla ng bf nya kaya she's much more open to me na... pero hindi pa tlga kami. But It's a good thing. Till' next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home