Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DAY SIXTY-SIX
Activity 15 - 50 Facts about Adrian

1. I part time job: choreographer. I teach hip-hop dances.
2. I used to have 2 piercings... one on my upper left ear and one on my belly. Unfortunately, my dad saw the belly ring and thought it was too much. So I had to remove it until it closed. This happened when I was in 2nd year... I'm planning to have one again soon. I don't know, I am just fascinated by needles on my body... I like its pain. Weird me...
3. Used to model for blue camp and converse
4. Was in an all-boys high school so I played maria clara on our noli me tangere play.
5. Had my first kiss when I was grade 6
6. karatedo gold medallist when I was in grade 4
7. In my kindergarten yearbook, it stated that my ambition in life is to become a waiter.
8. worked in McDonald's when I was in grade 5 and was awarded “best kiddie crew” out of 30 kids. worked in Jollibee when I was in 3rd year h.s. as a summer job for charity. Half of my pay goes to a deserving scholar. That was a project of my school then. Dream come true huh?
9. when I was grade 6, I joined a big time play here in cebu called “Adarna’s Song”, a musical adaptation of Ibong Adarna. I played 4 minor roles but what’s so special about it was that I was “the voice” of Adarna since I really had a high-pitched voice that time (pre-puberty stage)
10. my phone unit is nokia 1110.
11. can’t sleep soundly without a mosquito net (or anything that feels like it.)
12. first song I sang on stage was “Let there be peace on earth” during recognition day of my school that time when I was 4 years old.
13. can sing “The Lord’s Prayer” in Chinese
14. can play the piano
15. I learned how to play the harmonica all by myself.
16. have at LEAST 300 cds
17. bad ball player. I totally suck.
18. 5’6” in height
19. 135 lbs.
20. Shoe size: 8 ½
21. don’t really text much… just when I need to
22. have a birth mark on my right hand which is lighter than my skin tone.
23. I am an active member of Alay sa Diyos Youth Community. I am one of the officers. I’m also in the youth choir. We sing at the anticipated mass every Saturday in Sacred Heart Church.
24. my band performed at the 19th ad congress held here in cebu back2back with Bamboo.
25. my favorite subject is Filipino
26. I have migraine attacks when I eat something minty. Even toothpaste… so I use happy toothpaste… ung pangbata.
27. 6 people told me I look like viktor krum from harry potter noong time na I was bald.
28. I’m single right now… haven’t started dating again… not yet… maybe this weekend
29. the name of my bandmates are max, cliff, and yamie
30. the title of my favorite song that I wrote is “Happy You Are Here”
31. The scar on my left arm is actually due to an operation. I was operated December 03' because there was a cyst in there that was needed to be taken out. I was awake the whole time they sliced me up... I saw everything, and it wasn't pretty (That was an understatement!).
32. I once dated one of my patients.
33. I’m slightly afraid crossing streets coz nasagasaan na ako b4.
34. my dad looks like willie revillame
35. My sister makes me wear pink. Bagay raw sakin.
36. Imma partyboy. I love the nightlife
37. Our house is beside a church. My wake up call is the kampana.
38. my favorite color is red
39. My band has a commercial here in cebu for a wireless internet company.
40. I’m a pasaway nurse… I always get extensions coz of my tardiness
41. I used to be an altar boy
42. my favorite book is “a separate peace” by Robert Knowles
43. I don’t have summer vacation. I’m taking up summer classes. Mondays to Saturdays. Huhuhu
44. my sister’s email add is yamie_voluptuousgurl@yahoo.com … add nyo raw cya. hehehe
45. I go to the beach twice a month.
46. my barkada says that I look like a virgin
47. I think my grandfathers a bitch
48. I love Italian, Chinese, and Japanese foods
49. what you’ll find in my wallet: Family picture, ID, license, timezone powercard, condom, and sometimes, money.
50. my favorite number is 7

1 Comments:

  • Hi
    Looks like a lot of fun. I liked watching the games on TV when I visited Makati last year. Mabuhay and you can visit my blog too. Salamat, Scott

    By Blogger Scott McLean, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home