Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, April 08, 2006

DAY SIXTY-THREE
50 Facts about Maristel

*01. MARISTEL definitely loves the BEACH... ;)
*02. sobrang PASAWAY pero MABAIT... :)
*03. sobrang maaalalahanin...
*04. Moody pero CARING (bigtime!) :)
*05. have the PASSION for PINK (basta lahat ng pink, okei para sa akin...)
*06. "what you see is what you get" type of person...
*07. a HAPPY PERSON (mababaw pa nga at times)
*08. loves MADONNA (not because she's a music icon) but b'coz she's cool...
*09. a die hard fan of U2 (Bono's an inspiration)
*10. loves to COOK (not that I believe in the saying "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach") - namana ko siguro sa Lola ko & I'm glad I did... :)
*11. was a "relationship-wrecker" before...
*12. believed in "long distance relationship" (not until last year...) been there and done that, and ayaw ko na... ;)
*13. have pretty nice FEET (sabi ng marami) but I don't think so... :D
*14. a good advicer but once it is me who needs an advice, wala na, nagkaloko-loko na... :)
*15. knows how to play BILLIARDS, nananalo pa minsan sa pustahan, but I am not magaling... chamba lang... :)
*16. have a strong sense of humour... :) no dull moments kapag nakasama nio ako... I swear...
*17. have 600+ DVD collections... not to mention the complete season of FRIENDS and season 1 and season 2 of The O.C.
*18. loves wearing FLIP-FLOPS (idisplay daw ba ang toes?) :)
*19. totally adores BUTTERFLIES... :)
*20. i can cook the best tasting SPAGHETTI... hahaha! (ang yabang) but it's true...
*21. i gave everything when i love - as in I don't spare anything for myself... is that a Hopeless Romantic or stupidity? (guess somewhere in between)
*22. watched How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days for 59 times... (addiction, 'ayt?)
*23. GOD fearing...
*24. a real GOWGURL (maasahan nyo, kahit sa pinakajologs pa... wa, ako care)
*25. my all time favorite is Drew Barrymore (super idol ko sya)
*26. loves DOGS, actually I have 9 japanese spitz (the one's on the way pa...) 1 dachsund, 1 german sheperd, 1 askal (whose name is YAGEE, or bayag)
*27. certified SHOPPER, loves the mall, tiangge... basta shopping, you can depend on me...
*28. FASHIONISTA, check my testimonials sa friendster...
*29. CHOCOHOLIC it lifts my spirits high and keeps me on the go...
*30. magaling ako mag imbestiga... when it comes to love... malakas ako makiramdam eh...
*31. FRIENDLY, kahit yan pa ang pinakamahirap pakisamahan, I can adjust... FLEXIBLE eh...
*32. loves KELLY CLARKSON, she's an inspiration and she keeps me going...
*33. as I said MABAIT pero medyo BASTOS... but totally harmless... ;)
*34. a certified addict sa PBBFG site ( I really dunno why, I just been so hooked up...)
*35. a LOVER not a HATER...
*36. sa umpisa di sweet pero habang tumatagal, sobrang SWEET na...
*37. loves MANGOES (ripe ones) and LONGGAN
*38. loves to collect perfumes (DKNY, Kenzo pour femme, TOVA, Bvlgari au de blanc, Bvlgari pour homme, Lacoste for women, Lacoste Junior, Ralph Lauren Blue, Ralph (fruity scents), Gucci Rush 2, Perry Ellis 360 degrees, J.Lo Still, Nautica, Ralph
Glamorous, Clinique Happy, Clinique Happy Heart, Channel Crystalle, CK one, Burberry Baby's Touch, Pleasures for Women,Elizabeth Arden Green Tea)
*39. loves bags, purses, shoes...
*40. Bought a pair of Simone Boots at Cole Haan for 16K (nagsale dating 27K)
*41. I am NOT a BRAT - I just know how to pamper myself...
*42. FUNNY and FUN LOVING...
*43. i definitely hate BACK STABBERS, PRETENDERS, PLASTICS, MAYABANG and WANNABE's
*44. can't live a day without MARLBORO LIGHTS menthol...
*45. played STRIP BILLIARDS :P
*46. I DON'T SEE MYSELF pretty or goodlooking... at times I have this infreriority complex... i dunno, but di ko maiwasan...
*47. was once been over wasted because of alcoholic drinks and ended up "praising the porcelain god"
*48. loves Big Chill's, Carrot-Orange
*49. won't last a day without drinking my Vitamin C (COKE)
*50. When in a relationship, I certainly GIVE MY ALL...
~*~ 50 Facts aren't enough for me... there are a lot more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home