Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

DAY SIXTY
~ wHaT cOuLd tHeRe Be? ~

What could there be in love that there couldn't be in a thousand sunsets?
What could there be in truth that could not be in lies?
What could there be in spring that could not be in winter?
What could there be in you that could not be in another?
If I asked you these questions would there be an answer?
I've asked myself a thousand times before,
What could there be in your reply that I can find in no other?
Is this some kind of spell?
Is there some kind of exhilaration more profound than this?
The kind pent-up desires feel like the sweltering summer heat.
This pleasure-pain is really new to me
But I'd like to feel it again and again and again.
The surreptitious gazes of those around me
Only add up to the naked longing I have for you.
What could there be in this
That I'd go through it all over again?
It's just the mere thought of missing someone and asking what might have been...
They say there's no such thing as forever - but I say this place is forever, and memories once been built here will always be an ember that will glow in my heart & mind forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home