Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, April 28, 2006

Heidee blogs: Drawing

Last night Reggie and Maya were complaining about the sweltering summer heat. Man, it was hot, even though it was the dead of night. We started talking about the possibility of installing an airconditioner in the house. But when we realized the implications it would have on our electricity bill, we also realized that it wasn't feasible. Not yet, anyway. So Reggie suggested going to a cool place over the long weekend with Zenie and her family. At first he just wanted to rent an airconditioned hotel room in the city, until he had hatched an elaborate plan: overnight stay in Tagaytay, then the next day a trip to Enchanted Kingdom. Our reaction? "Hay nako, nagpapaniwala ka na naman kay Reggie. Eh drawing ever kaya yan! Hanggang ngayon nga di parin natin natitikman ang libre nyang ice cream sa birthday nya eh!" His birthday was June of last year.

I don't know where the term originated, but we've been using it eversince. Drawing means a person who lays down plans, like a sketch, and doesn't push through with them. I've realized that the word aptly sums up one of the things that could get my blood to boil. I really really hate people who get my hopes up about something, and then, at the last minute, suddenly cancels on me. Just. Like. That. I may seem like a happy camper, but I'm a human being and my temperature does soar once in a while. So if you want to steer clear of my wrath don't make me wait (patience was never my virtue), don't be a drawing, and don't mess with me when I'm sleepy or when I have a migraine or when I have PMS. The rest of the time it's basically safe to hang out with me. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home