Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ian blogs: Please release me... let me go.....

in picture (L to R)

Stephen, Principal Lee, Menchie, "Walking Vice Pincipal", ME, "Frown-face Vice Principal", & Pastor Kim.

~~~~~~~~

Lesson: "Take it.... or else....."

MONDAY 4:00 PM
Stephen went to my office to inform me that we will go out together with the school administration for a special dinner.

East Kyeongsan, Shabu-shabu House. (5:30 PM)

Before we ate.... talk talk ako konte....

"Thank you blah blah blah..for everything..... I will miss ... blah blah blah... You made me a better person... ", laman ng 1-minute speech ko.

3 courses ang Shabu shabu Set.

1st.... you mix the veges and beef with kujijjang (hot paste), then cook it. ...eat it. 2nd... you may now cook the noodles.... then eat.... 3rd... cook mo ang rice (with spring onions and egg) then eat it...

They gave us (Ate Menchie and I) a gift kuno.

"Naku, pera sana to, para safe nako sa Domestic flight from Manila-Gensan." , wish ng isip ko.

I opened the gift...... "Pure Silver Chopsticks and Spoon?"

Principal Lee: "That's very expensive. Korean kings and queens before use silver chopsticks and spoon everytime they eat. They would know if the food's been poisoned cus the metal will change color."

"Exaj na naman ang principal o, expensive daw eh $50 lang kaya to, may price tag pa eh. Haha." , ani ego ko.

This Thursday uwi na akong Pinas.....

Before we left the restaurant..... Principal called me...

Principal Lee: "Your visa expires on April 20, so you need to stay here until next week. Your replacement hasn't arrived yet so you still have to teach. You cannot leave yet because we did not purchase a new ticket yet."

"WHAT?????????????????" ,sigaw ng puso ko.

Ready na ako to the max na makauwi na.... I packed up all my things already... 2 weeks ago pa. Postponed ang pag-uwi ko for 3 times na!

"Some Koreans nga naman... aamuhin ka muna bago ka kakagatin."

Oh dear..... reset my countdown... back to 10 days.....

"Time... please run fast...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home