Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ian blogs: Postponed!

Lesson: "Too much excitement = too much disappointment."

Yehey! 3 more days to go, maaapakan ko na uli ang Perlas ng Silanganan!

"Ring ring..."
"This is (I don't know who) from Philippine Airlines, is this Ian Chan? .... .... I'm sorry to tell you that your round-trip ticket has expired already October of last year."
"What a...."!

The one who purchased my ticket didn't inform me na good for 6 months lang yung round-trip ticket na pinurchase nya. 1 year ako dito sa Korea so talagang mag-eexpire yun.

I called my contacts in the Philippines and asked them to reissue another ticket for me.

"Ian, flights for this week are fully-booked. You may go home next week."

Naudlot ang excitement ko. I packed up my things already. Said my goodbyes to the students. Had my farewell speech sa classes ko. And attended farewell parties already.

Another week in this country? Please... time... run fast!

I can't wait to see my family....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home