Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ian blogs: Yes, I'm 20.

Lesson: "Its nice to lie sometimes."

April 2005 (First day to teach)

"Teacher, how old are you?", tanong ng 19-year-old high school students ko.
"What do you think?"
"25, 26, 27!"
"Juice ko, ganon ba ako katanda tingnan?"
"Im ... secret years old".

YES! Ang pangit ko.... before (angal?), ngayon slight nalang. I got this "scrub" (totally pinoy style) haircut, "Wowie" hairstyle, designed with hard gel, no make-up, maitim, and bungisngis. Basta!

DAYS... WEEKS... MONTHS PASSED......

APRIL 2006 (Last days ko sa class)
"Teacher, how old are you?", same students asked me.
"What do you think?", I replied.
"20? 19? ..... 18?"

Flattered si teacher (hehehe).

I'm 20, I was 19 when you first saw me.", revelation ko.
"What", yeah students were gulat.
"Teacher, maybe because you look like Korean now, you followed Korean fashion, Korean hairstyle, that's why you look far more younger than before." ,sabi ng isa sa mga students ko.

Kaya pala ugaling Korean narin ako?
"You were earth before, now heaven, if we talk about your hairstyle." sabi ng hairstylist kong high school student.
"...and you also wear make-up now.", dugtong pa ng isa.

When you are in Korea, expect that people will ask for your age. If that happens, simply means they are very much willing to get to know you more.

Yes, I'm 20. I'm not that old. And I got the confidence na sabihin yan.

Angal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home