Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Maristel answers 50 of the most random questions ever asked

1. Can you tap dance? - I can't
2. Do you own a pair of see-thru underwear? - Yeah
3. What color is the sky today? - Blue
4. Do you own a classic brown teddy bear? - Yeah.
5. Is your favorite holiday christmas? - Everbody's holiday, is Chirstmas
6. Is there a candle by you? - Yeah
7. If you had an iPOD mini, what color would you have? - Pink
8. What song are you listening to? - None
9. Is it your favorite song? - I ain't listening to any songs right now...
10. How many myspaces have you had? - Just one
11. Have you ever made a friendster survey? - Nope... I just answer surveys
12. Are you wearing any jewlery? - Right now? Nope
13. Where does your grandpa live? - Heaven
14. Are you an angry drunk? - Nope. I'm the coOlest - when I'm drunk... ;-)
15. Do you prefer pen or pencil? - Depends
16. Are you wearing deodorant? - Wearing deodorant? I don't wear deodorant...
17. Ever been in an earthquake? - Many times
18. Is your birthday this month? - Nope. Next month
19. Do guys suck? - Almost all of them
20. Are you afraid of the dentist? - Nope
21. Do you know exactly what car you want? - Nothing in particular
22. Have you ever bought something from ebay? - Nope
23. Ever seen "boy meets world"? - Nope
24. Own a locket? - Nope. Wish I have
25. Do you share a locker? - Nope
26. Ever dissected anything? - Yeah. A frog
27. Ever had a referral? - Yeah.
28. Still play with legos? -Nope. But I still have a huge bag full of it.
29. Do you know when easter is? - Yeah. You?
31. Last time you wrote a note? - Can't remember
32. Ever been on a cruise? - Nope
33. Ever gotten pregnant by someone on a cruise? - HUWAAT?!?!
34. Dyed your hair? - Nope
35. Like your handwriting? - Love it
36. Do you eat? - Of course
37. Are you wearing lotion? - Right now? Later, I will put lotion on my sunburned skin!!!
38. Last time you talked on the phone? - A while ago
39. Do you know Victoria's Secret? - I know the products and love it!
40. Are you nice? - I AM...
41. Ever been in love? - Who doesn't
42. What were you last halloween? - Just plain and simply ME
43. Ever met a midget? - Yeah. There are a lot in Malate
44. Ever been to Cuba? - Nope. I'll tell you if I will
45. Ever cut yourself shaving? - Nope
46. Ever owned an exotic pet? - Nope
47. Is it your birthday? - Nope. Next month. On the 24th
48. Is it someone else's birthday? - Of course. But I dunno who he or she is... But I
know someone's celebrating his or her birthday
today!
49. Had a good day? - Not so
50. How long did this take you? - I didn't check...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home