Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, April 07, 2006

Maristel blogs: Something Wonderful...

~*~ tHe sTaRt oF sOmEtHiNg WoNdErFuL ~*~

Been kindda busy the past few days. I haven't been online for a longer hour unlike before. 'was just so not myself lately. But anyway I've been working on my diet - I gained a lot of weight and I really don't know how to start all over again. But as the saying goes... "Live life to the fullest..." I guess that's what I'm doing now. I'm living life to the fullest and I don't care what to eat and not to eat. March 21, I started my diet. I just lessen the foods I am taking especially the rice. As much as possible 5 spoons of rice lang. I just don't know if there were any changes, but I hope sometime soon, there will be.

December of 2005 I tried the South Beach Diet. Almost everyday, I researched on different recipes I can use. South Beach Diet unlike any other is great. Because in here you'll still be eating delicious and nutritious foods but there won't be any cravings... You'll be giving up your carbs for 2weeks. That would be for Phase I of the diet. I just can't imagine what I did just to keep myself in track of this SBD... I even hit the grocery and bought a 2L Canola Oil, 1L Pietro Corricelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fat Free Cheese slices... It was such a craze! But anyway, now I am more willing to do this diet again! Summer is on and I can't wait to wair my pair of Adidas two-piece *lol* (the nerves, Mats...)

Just a few updates about what happened before...

April 03, MONDAY ~> Nothin' really special. I was at Laguna Bel-Air the whole day. By 6pm we hit the road back to Manila. I don't know what I'm so excited about... But I really wanna go home. I was planning to go to Greenhills and do my groceries @ Unimart. 8pm we're still at Aurora Blvd. so we decided to just stopped by at SM Centerpoint. I tried Churros (I have to admit it... I didn't like it) I bought 3 boxes of Polland Hopia Mongo and a large Coke (it was scorching hot the whole day and I need to quench my thirst). Then...

So there I did my grocieries. I bought:
3 packs of Cuddles Cotton Squares
2 big bottles of Eskinol Dermaclear-C
3 packs of Spirit with Wings
2 dozen of Ariel with a scent of Downy sulit pack
2 dozen of Wings Fabric Softener
1 Big Colgate Whitening
1 (9 rolls) 3-ply Softee Bathroom Tissue
2 Cowhead Lite
Cosmopolitan month of April issue (with Bea Alonzo on the cover)
Yes Magazine (with Lucy Torres & Gretchen Barretto on the cover)
Star Studio Magazine (Toni Gonzaga on the cover)
2 kilos of Alpo (for puppies)
2 packs of Ground Black Pepper
1 pack of Whole Black Pepper
(necessities ko kasi yan sa Kitchen... and I can't live without those peppers)
and a lot more thing...

When I was finally home I went straight at my Mom's place and gave her a box of Polland Hopia, it's her, Karen and Arjay's favorite! So the next thing I did was to check on my 5 puppies. I tried giving them dog food (Infant's milk is way too expensive and they can consume 1 400grams for 2days) I was just so glad coz they loved munching the dog food bites. Funny too coz now they puppies can growl and bark. The whole day what my puppies did was roam around the house and do nothing but eat and sleep.

I checked on my mails. Got emails from Gina Victoriano and some staff from Belo's Medical Group who's inquiring on how much they will cost if they're gonna hire us as Caterer for a private party at Vicky Belo's House for 30 pax. Haven't replied yet because I'm still thinking on what packages I 'll provide them. Checked on PBBFG proboads. My whole day at Laguna was such a blast coz what I did was post messaeges and replies... I was able to have a chat with Heidee (my co Vhousemate) whom I discovered that we have a lot in common with. We started talking about our Top 3 Beauty Products and Summer Getaways. It was such a priveledge for finally knowing her. I remember the first Nomination Night that we had at the Virtual House. Just days later we both found out that we voted each other out and also for the same reasons. Good thing though, that she were given a second chance to stay at the house and few words... I am glad to finally get acquainted with her.

April 04, TUESDAY ~> Nothing special. Just stayed at home and I received an early text from someone I really don't know. I just texted the number back and asked who he/she is. I received a reply saying "he was Wayne a friend and an officemate of Repsi who's working at Teleserv. We texted each other the whole day. At first it was a lot of fun but still I'm glad coz now I have a new textmate. Had Halu-Halo ( a not so special though) but at least it helps me with the ver humid weather.

Had this chat with Marge (as usual...) my ever little sister. We talked a lot of things and send each other emoteicons... We just laughed around... Also had chats with Heidee who now calls me "TEL" then there's BBK my constant chatmate. Also had chat with Jen-Jen... I super missed him so-so much! I felt like I was missing a lot of things about her. There, I found out that James Boot's back here at P.I. and they met (again)... I'm just so happy to hear about it.

Jen-Jen, I miss you! Hope we could still chat and talk over the phone! Goodluck sa dance lessons mo! Have fun playing badminton. Don't worry will meet up soon. My birthday's fast approaching... Lahat kayo pakakainin ko!
Remcyl, you don't know how overwhelmed I am whenever I receive a text message from you. I do hope one day magkausap tayo! I miss you and Jen so damn much! I super miss the kulitans we have kapag nagcoconference tayo!

I checked the PBBFG2 site and saw a new Immunity Challenge! So out of excitement... I hurriedly answered it and submitted my answer to BBK via Friendster.

April 05, WEDNESDAY ~> I woke up starved to death! There's no food on the fridge to eat. So I asked our helper to buy Knorr Crab and Corn and an egg. I fried two jumbo Hotdog and there I had my lunch. I was surprised though coz out of no where Papu just appeared and gave me one serve of Halu-Halo (again). Bought Titanic. What's this Tinanic by the way. It's this very large and hard bread. How to eat it? you're just gonna pinch little by little ang munch it. Believe me? It tastes definitely good and you'll be wanting for more!

My cousin Elaine called. We had crazy talks over the phone! She's back home. She stayed at Bicol with her Mom for 2years. Now, she's back and she'll be taking up her College here in Manila. Also received an urgent call from Mr. Edwin Cosme from Ocean Tower. He'll be needing our service for April 06, Thursday. Kiddie Birthday Party. We closed the deal for Php 4,500. He even asked me how much we charged him on his last event last March. He didn't negotiate - instead he told me same set-up. So when I checked on his previous quotation - 'was a bit shock coz we only charged him for 4k. I had this guilt feeling, but it's done and that's money. And it's badly needed. *lol*

I logged in at Yahoo Messenger and saw Dylan online. We had this chat. He's at Davao and they had this problem with their business. I also found out (just then) that he's a DLSU student! I felt so stupid. I remember he told me "si ate talaga, di nagbabasa ng blog!" I do read blogs but I wasn't able to read his introduction the first day at Virtual House. Really had fun with our chat! Hours after Marge was online naman! We both had crazy talks and I had this presumptions (since the start of this game) with her! And when she told me something about that "MH" thingy I wasn't shocked at all. What shocked me was... *toot toot* cellphone stuffs and other things. Virtual House is now getting more interesting everyday.

I have this comic chat with BBK when I received a text message from the newcomer Adrian, and I was just happy that, at last we had a little conversation. We talked about a lot of things. Adrian, you look hot kapag kalbo ka! Believe me, there's this unknown impact in me when I see kalbo guys! Not a lot of guys do look good kapag nagpakalbo kasi. You look cool on your skinhead! Regarding what I told you a text... That's true and I do stand for my word. I'll keep you posted and in touch with what's happening. I will update you in everything. You're not a heist - just so you're a newcomer in the game. It doesn't matter. yeah, we all know a lot of things about each other but you will always be special coz you were never too late naman when you entered the house! You were never aloof and I know you're flexible. Let's just do our thing and I know we will be friends. I just hope that we can have a chat some time so we can chillax! And since you love walking - maybe we can have a virtual walkathon!

Also had this short chat with Ian... We haven't chat for quite some time. We talked a lot of stuffs. He's really excited to come back home. I also heard that Ian and Dylan will be meeting at Davao, since Dylan's there too till Holy Week (I guess...) I just hope I can tag along with them. But I can't! I'm saving a lot of dime right now for Bora... Anyway, I was ready for my dinner when my cellphone rang! It was a direct call from Korea! So I know it's IAN!!! Hahaha! Finally I heard his voice! It was a lot of fun talking to him, unfortunately the line was cut. Hope to hear from you soon when you're here in Manila na...

It was a little late and I'm still online. Kath logged in too. We had silly chats regarding the Nomination. It was really hard kasi. Especially right now that we're all friends! We had a conference with BBK too, together with Marge and Kath - but Kath left too soon. Her hubby's sleepy na daw kasi.

April 06, THURSDAY ~> Received an early call from Pearl, Mr. Edwin Cosme's secretary. They were looking for the crew daw. It's too early, although I told Sir Edwin that we'll be setting up before lunch since their event will start at 3 in the afternoon! Nasira na ang tulog ko! I swear...

I received a text message from Paolo... And his text really bothered me. He texted me around 12:39 noon and I read the message around 2 in the afternoon! I super felt guilty coz I wasn't able to reply on his text. We haven't been chatting for almost a week now, and I really do miss this sweet American Idol fanatic guy. I felt so incomplete. So what I did was rushed downstairs and get online. I logged in at YM but I didn't find him there! I sent him several messages even SMS messages. I even texted him a two page message saying KELLIE PICKLER... but still no reply. I am really worried!!! Honestly never felt like this before. I felt like he really needed someone to talk to... He texted me but I wasn't there for him the time that he needs me.

~~> PAO, hope you do read this... From the bottom of my heart - I'm realy, really sorry... Hope I can do something to make it up to you. You and Marge are the only ones left for me. And I really don't like what's happening right now. Di na kasi tayo nagkakausap. I really miss your company. Your "VICTIM" thingy... Hope to catch up with you soon!!! I miss you much!

Had chats with Heidee (again) the whole day... Just talked about what happened right after she was evicted (the first eviction night)... I'm fond of those things. You know sharing thoughts and things. I don't want my co Vhousemates to feel outnumbered and behind from what had happened...

Anyway, si BBK panay ang pa-kwento. So what we talked about was my Business. I will soon post stuffs about it. Pictures too.

To Marge, I have something for you...
My pic with Mark Herras @ Nine Ball, Tomas Morato...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home