Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Maristel blogs: Tearing me into pieces

I really dunno what's in my mind lately. But honestly, I really am confused on what's happening! I dunno, why I'm feeling like this. I've been crying for 3 nights straight... Am I too emotional? Or was it just my heart and mind who's feeling like that?

~~> April 12, Wednesday

Watched Passion of the Christ... Kindda dragging pero talaga namang naiiyak ako...

Where am I? Just at home! Doing my rounds (as usual)... In and out of the house. Drinking coke sakto or puffing a cigarette... The usual. I heard that Karen brought her baby at Dra. Roque's Clinin at Anonas... My niece, Nice is sick. On and off yung fever niya. The doctor prescribed her a medicine and anti-biotic. The doctor also asked them to change her milk... Enfapro instead of Promil Gold...

I've been expecting a lot lately... Expecting things from a lot of people. Our outing was scheduled today. We're supposed to leave today, but my Kuya Sander's been acting a little weird. He's suddenly becoming so fickle-minded... Biglang "aalis" biglang hindi na nama!!! It really is pissing me off! I just can't take it anymore. He made us expect too much - that in the end we end up st home and doing nothing! It's so irritating. He's leaving all the decisions to us. We don't have any contacts for vacation spots - it's him who has all the contacts! Sa totoo lang, parang ayaw naman niya talaga! He just have to admit it. I know that we're not the people he's expecting to be wiht him this week, kaya lang mas okay sana, kung di na niya kami pinaasa and pinaandaran na aalis. We packed our stuffs tapos wala naman pala!!! Di ba nakakaasar! For months dito lang kami sa house. Doing things and stuffs... Kahit rewards na lang sana! Reward for all our good deed - pero wala! He just kept on disappointing us and hurting our feelings!

~~> April 13, Thursday

I dunno for in some reason why I slept 10:30 am. I really am sleepy when I went upstairs, but I was at the room na... Wala na! I'm all awake!!! I placed my pillow right in front of my face! I wanna shout! I wanna say mean things, but I just can't! I want to release all my heartaches and pains kaya lang, I really can't!!! All I did was cry!!!

Till I decided to just go downstairs and just sleep there at the couch. Di din naman ako makatulog. Paikot ikot lang ako... So around 10:25 I went upstairs and locked myself inside the comfort room. Dun na lang ako nagyosi!

Some cop were calling our house pala... Interrogating my brother about the break in that happened last Monday at our place. He was investigating the case. The brother's victim (the one who barged in at our house) was filing a case against him. Mabait naman daw yun na tao, nawalan lang daw ng cellphone. So sabi nga nila, kaya pala nakapatay din sya ng dalawang tao...

So around 11 am My Mom, Tita Tei and Kuya Sander went at the Barangay Hall and filed a case. Mahirap na daw kasi...

I remember - my Mom was waking me up! Ayun nga, there was an emergency daw at home. My brother's baby was so sick! Talagang di na daw bumaba yung temperature. 40 na. Tas nagtatae pa... As in tubig. Nakaka10 dumi na sya when I went over at my Mom's place.... So I told them to bring it at Lourdes Hospital and ipa-stool exam nila... Mahirap na... For sure dehydrated na yung baby.

So after an hour they decided to rush the baby at the hospital. Confine na lang daw. Sabi naman sa Lourdes, okay lang naman daw yung procedure that they're doing kaya lang kung talagang nag woworry sila, i-confine daw... My brother was having second thoughts, kawawa naman daw yung baby kapag dinextrose. She's only 6mos. old. So ayun, nagpatawag kami ng manghihilot. If I am not wrong I remember Nice fell from the bed a week ago... Di na nila pinaalam sa brother ko... So sabi ko baka pilay lang. According to my Tita naman kasi, may nagtatae din sa pilay. So ayun nga, they found out may pilay nga si Nice. Kaya lang mga aroung 11:30 om pale na yung lips nung baby. So my brother decided to confine her na lang. The baby's at Fe Del Mundo Children's Medical Center. Dinextrose daw and she went through a lot of examination. Stool, Urine and CBC... Negative naman daw lahat. Dun sa unang lab, they found out that the baby has UTI. Kaya lang sa Fe Del Mundo nagtataka sila why at that age (that young) bakit daw meron ng UTI. So she have to undergo another urine test.

Haay, kawawa naman si Nice... Baby namin yun eh!!! :( My Tita Cathy called up. My Lola Lina dropped by at the house. She brought us Guinataang Kamote.

Tambay lang ako sa house ni Mommy... Waited for my brother. Tas ayun...

Get to chat with BBK...

Watched Gladiator! Gosh di ko na alam kung pang ilang bese na ito... Pang twenty na ata... All time favorite ko din kasi yun eh... ;)

~~> april 14, Friday

Was having an early forum with Bane... Just talking about stuffs lang naman! Talked about love... Stupid thing called love!!! Why everybody have to be so hooked up with love? Nakakagalit!!!

Received an early call from my Dad. Had my usual late lunch. Daing na Bangus and Atsara from Tita Lani. Tita Lani asked me to text Tito Daboy, coz her baby's sick too... Grabe naman 'tong Biyernesanto na to... Lahat na lang kids... Kawawa naman sila... Lahat na lang ng babies dito, nadedehydrate na...

Around 5:30 my Mom arrived from the Hospital. Galing nga daw dun yung family ni Tita Cathy and Tito Rommel. Ganun lang. We talked about Nice. Kawawa naman kasi eh... Had a serious talk with Tita Tei. Grabe as in we talked about a lot of stuffs!!!

Adrian texted me... Ayun in love daw sya pero malungkot. But whatever it is - Adrian, I know you'll get thru that.

Pao, super miss na kita! Sorry kung di ako nakakapag online. Dami kasi nangyayari lately dito sa amin! :)

Ian, whatever it is that's i n your mind lately... Hayaan mo na yun! Past is past and we should all live with the future. Konting araw na lang... Sana naman, the good Ian right now is yun na yung totoo, no more revenge or any thing... Ikaw din naman kasi ang tinatamaan. i do hope you understand what I'm talking about...

Kath, grabe! Di pala ikaw yung nasa Forum! Grabe... I am speechless! Wala na akong masabi with what's happening!

Heidee, it's been a while since our last chat! Anyways, we still do text pa naman! Take care a lot! Ingat sa health... Wag masyado sa exercise at diet, mabibigla yung system mo, lalo ka magkakasakit... ;)

Anyway, just got back from the hospital. I brought Napkin for Karen, Iberet and Biogesic. Di na nya kasi kaya. Hirap daw. Halos wala silang tulog. Ayun... buti nagising si Nice, I got to play with her even for a while... Basta ako, continuos pa rin ang prayers ko na sana gumaling na sya. Sana wala naman lumabas na di maganda sa Urine Test niya...

Anyway, till here muna!!! Sobrang bumabagsak na mata ko! Super antok na'ko! Goodnight everyone! I miss you all!!!

Au Revoir! :)

Current Mood: Sleepy
Current Music: So Sick (female version)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home