Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Maristel blogs: TRAUMATIC DAY!!!

~~> April 10, Monday:

5 am -- Issued checks for MWSI, Bayantel, PLDT, Meralco and Credit Card bills. Still up keeping track on the records of the ins and outs of money. Did the book keeping. Wrote the expenses and miscellaneous stuffs on our planner. Checked and updated the Credit Card bills.

~*~ currently listening Bonnie Bailey's Ever After...

6 am -- I asked Papu to get me a Sprite 500 @ 'ta Jhick's place. I'm so sleepy and still there are a lot of stuffs I have to finish. Kuya Sander opened our vacation for this Holy Week... We might be leaving Tuesday (tomorrow) or Wednesday... We might be staying at Laguna first. Sa house ng Uncle Jigz ko sa Bel-Air... If we'll be receiving a text from my Tito Elly that they'll be on their way to Batangas, biyahe na din kami to Batangas.

7 am -- Went upstairs to the Comfort Room and brushed my teeth. Then after, sa Bedroom na and did my night rituals... Prayed first then did my beauty regimens... Eskinol, Petroleum Jelly on my lips as lip balm, Powder, Cologne and then Lotion... Chikahan muna kami ni Bane tapos umakyat na din sila Kuya Sander and Bryan... Usapang sunmates kami. Jokes, Quotes and stuffs... Tapos ayun, napag-usapan namin si Bong Aycocho from Forerunner Technologies. Pinagtripan namin sa Sun. Nakakaloko talaga! Sobrang tawa kami ng tawa! We laughed so hard that my eyes were teary eyed na from too much laugh...

7:30 -- Ayun na. Tinamaan na ako ng antok... Asleep...

10:45 -- Call of nature. But I checked my cellphone muna kung meron nag text. Kahit isa wala!!! So I stood up. I saw some dog shit behind the door, I ignored it for a while (Cotton & Candy sleep with us kasi sa Bedroom) and unlocked and opened the door. So dun muna ako sa porcelain god. Di ko nga namalayan, nakatulog ako ulit... For 5mins. Then I hear the phone rang. So I washed and went out to answer the phone sana. I heard Bryan and Papu downstairs from school (distribution of report cards kasi). So I guess either of them answered the phone na. I was thinking na I want to go downstairs and magsaing na. Get ready for Lunch. I still have 4 tilapia kasi sa freezer, kaya lang sudden change of mind. So I went back to the room instead and picked up the dog shit.

11 am -- I heard this footsteps sa rooftop! Parang tumatakbo... So ako, "SHIT!!! ANO YUN" (sounds panicking na ako)... So Kuya Sander stood up and checked and peeped sa blinds. Wala naman syang nakita. So he climbed up ung bed namin ni Bane and silip sya dun sa maliit na butas sa may frame ng aircon. He saw this guy who was running nga and climbed up naman sa roof ng bedroom ng Mom ko... So panic na talaga kami. I heard people shouting. I heard my brother's voice and the neighbors din...

I checked on my Mom and was all pale. Sobrang hypertensive sya. She doesn't know what to do and all she did was demonstrate what happened. My cousin Papu saw what happened to.

Our place kasi is a compound. 5 houses lahat. Our maid Meck who was currently doing the laundry when she saw a guy who has one "dos por dos" in his hand who crossed the dividing wall from Mang Pinong to our terrace. Sinita pa niya. Sabi niya "Hoy! ano yan?". She was appaled lang kasi yung ibang kapitbahay sinundan na yung lalaki na umakyat sa amin. She was afraid pero tinuloy pa rin niya yung paglalaba niya. My Mom naman who was supposedly to gather water from the tupuro sa dirty kitchen (coz palabas na sya ng pinto) saw this guy who jumped from the roof! Mayron pa kaming isang gate dun sa likod connecting to Annie Mae & Mang Nonong's house. Dun bumagsak yung lalaki. So my Mom closed the door and hide behind our blinded windows. Nakita ng Mom ko na from the gate na pinagbagsakan nung lalaki tumakbo papunta sa dirty Kitchen namin. He dropped the piece of wood he has and that hit the trash can. So natumba yung basurahan. We have this sink there and in front of the sink were the hanging hooks for the laddles, turners, thongs, strainers and butcher's knife that we have. Just last March 17 I cleaned that place up. It was neat & imamaculate. I washed all the kitchen accessories that was hanging there. Nagulat na lang ang Mommy ko when she saw that the man was grabbing the butcher's knife. There were three buthcer's knife there. He was grabbing two. He can't easily get it coz the hooks were tight. So instead he pulled out the largest one and natanggal yung hook na pinakakabitan nung itak. When my Mom saw that he was holding two "itak" na... She ryshed through the door ang locked it. Fortunately di na siya nahirapan (pasaway din kasi yung glass door na yun). The man saw her and ran towards our door. He pulled the locked door twice. He was even staring at my Mom daw (with fiery eyes). So what my Mom did was run through the stairs - kaya lang instinct nga naman bumabagal na daw sya maglakad. The man opened one of our kitchen's window and looked at her angrily with his right hand on the air and scared my Mom. Nung nakaakyat na yung Mom ko, nagulat sa kanya si Arjay (my brother) & Karen (his wife). They went straight ahead sa Terrace and checked kung nasan na yung lalaki. Yung Mom ko naman out of curiousity opened my empty room. Pag silip nya sa bintana, nakita nya yung lalaki who was running away papunta sa may Barbershop namin. He can't go out sa Barbershop dahil nakabarrel bold ang pinto. Meron stairs dun papunta sa stockroom sa compound umakyat sya dun and saw the wall that connects to Mang Nonong's house, dun sya dumaan. Tumalon sya dun and dun na din sya sa gate nila Mang Nonong lumabas. Our neighbors chased him. he crossed the railroad (home along the riles kasi kami). Nakita daw niya yung "panciteria" and initak yung lalaki na nagseserve. Naharangan sya ng isang bumibili initak nya din. Sa may Paltoc naman there were some people who were forming for a rally - there cops there. Nadiscover namin na nung umakyat sya sa bubong namin may humahabol na pala sa kanya. When the cop tried to stopped him, initak nya sa may upperlip. Right there and then the cop shot him. We heard 8 gunshots.

Just this afternoon according to our neighbors from the market told us that 2 was killed by the brigand. The cop was injured and the man was killed.

Even my cousin who was only 13 years old - saw everything behind a closed accordion. We all know naman that I doesn't stay at my Mom's place. Dito talaga ako sa mga pinsan ko who was just three steps away from the house. Buti na lang din and Papu didn't open the accordion coz if that happens kami ang papasukin. Pababa na din ako that time - and on that instance baka kami ang nagkasalubong nung lalaki.

The man was reportedly a cellphone snatcher but according to what he said from the people outside... His cellphone was stolen and he was provoked to chase the man who snatched his cellphone. Nag amok lang daw. We don't care about that anymore.

Di lang ngayon nagyari 'to. Siguro twice na 'to. Mabait lang talaga si God dahil di niya hinahayaan na may masaktan or mawala sa amin.

I am just so thankful that from that incident walang nawala sa bahay namin (just the itak). I just have to say thankyou God that nobody from my Family was hurt by that man...

*** LESSON LEARNED:
Always lock the gate. A lot of bad people are now surrounding. We can't prevent them (we doesn't have the power to do so). Kaya everytime lalabas ng bahay always lock the door and once you get back, i-lock ulit. We all don't know what will happen next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home