Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Maristel blogs: UNBELIEVABLE

For the first time this year 2006. My family organized an outing!!! Finally!!! The moment I'm waiting for!!! I can't wait to hit the BEACH or the POOL... I don't care as long as there's SUN... Loud music, foods, COKE, marlboro greens... I'll be very happy!

~~> April 11, Tuesday:

5 am -- Just thinking of things to bring on our outing! The truth is we still haven't find a place where we'll spend our outing. We're still deciding whether Laguna or Batangas... Bryan gave me Mrs. Lina Gumpal's cellphone # - that's at Tali Beach at Batangas. I inquired sa Montemar Beach Club sa Bataan (too expensive!!!)

6 am -- Went upstairs, comfort room to be in particular. I brushed my teeth. I pee. Went inside the room. Do my night rituals (as usual)... Prayed and cleanse my face. I registered for a 2 days unlimited text at Smart. I forwarded a 'good morning" quotes to my friends.

7 am -- I received a text from my Tita Lani. "di ba friend ka, minsan usap naman tayo"... Was a little curious about her message so no matter how sleepy I am I still managed to text her back and asked what is it about. She told me kulang pa daw ako sa tulog and I might as well sleep first and we'll talk about it in the morning.

7:30 am -- Slept... sound asleep GoOmOrNyT to me...

11 am -- I woke up... Call of nature. But I checked my cellphone first. I received a message from my friend Desiree & Ma'am Chona. Also received a message from Pao, asking me to go online na nga and he has something to say daw... So i texted him back, sarap pa tulog ko, maybe in a while mag oonline ako.

11:30 -- I fixed my bed. Piled my pillows. Fold my comforter. Went downstairs with my puppies Cotton and Candy. Heat our food. And went online....

1 pm -- I logged in sa YM... Nanibago ako kasi Heidee's not online. Sent a message kay Pao. Jomar pm me. Ayun chat kami. After a while nag online na din si Marge. We talked a lot about things and stuffs. Nagkachat din kami ni Ian, who I lost in touch for days... Was just glad, we were able to chat. May fansite na pala si Marge and so as Ian. It was Jomar naman who made his site. Jomar made a fansite for Marge too... So sweet...

4 pm -- Still online. Chat pa din kami ni Pao. Tapos ayun nga...

5 pm -- We talked about our outing and who's gonna come...

6 pm -- Went over at Tita Lani's place. Saw her eyes na sobrang maga and I know that's from crying. She told me the reasons. I empathized her. I know how she feels. I just hope I could do something to cheer her up and lift her spirits up. I was having this exchange of text messages with Jomar. He's on his way to Bicol kasi. Well, wishing him a safe trip. Jomar, Enjoy & have fun!

Dramathon... Watched Gulong ng Palad, Sa Piling Mo, wasn't able to finish Panday, kasi nakatulog ako sa couch. They just woke me up kasi dinner na nga raw.

11 pm -- Took my long relaxing bath... Nagbabad talaga ako sa shower. because it was so freaking hot!!! Sarap ng feeling maligo!

12 midnight -- Nag online ako, and finally got the chance to chat with Adrian and Marge. Was so shocked sa site. I really am so speechless!!!

1 am -- Finished my activity - I might not finish it kung ipagpapabukas ko pa.

We might be leaving early this morning or late night... So Adrian, Ian, Heidee, Kath, Marge & Pao, I will miss you guys! Hope I'll enjoy!!! Stay safe and be safe. Love you all! Marge, you'll get through that. Pao, thanks a lot for your help sa activity. Really words aren't enough for your good deed. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your work (following my concept) - really from the bottom of my heart thanks! I love you guys! You will always be a part of me... You just all made me complete!

Au Revoir!!! :)

~ mwaHuggZ :-* >:D< ~ ~*~ currently listening to Craig David's UNBELIEVABLE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home