Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, April 14, 2006

Maristel, confused

I really don't know how to react on all the things that are happening lately!!!

I swear!!! Feels like - things are getting harder & harder everyday. I just do hope that still there are real people inside the house.

I miss you all guys!

Pao, you just don't know how much you made me happy - your help was really appreciated!

Adrian, it's been days since our last text, how are you?

Ian, I hope everything's fine na. I heard about the thing with Jomar (about the biggest threats in the house) ... I hope we could talk about it one of these days...

Heida, how are you feeling? I hope you're good now. You're missing a lot of lakwatsa and you're gym...

Kath, how are you na? Again, you're penalized! Hahaha! Anyway, nothin's new, same old same old Kathryn. I miss you na!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home