Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Maristel on Marge

Really hate reading about my little sister quitting the game... Sobrang I don't know what to say. Talagang nabawasan na kami ng nabawasan, not through eviction... Through quitting the game. I know that Marge has her point in doing it. It's her decision and I definitely respect it. Sana lang mas naayos. I was wishing that Ian and should have iron things up. Kaya lang, di ko alam that there'll be some kind of revenge in this game.

I will surely miss you Marge. I know from the very start okay ang magiging outcome naming dalawa. I know din that despite our age gap I know mag jajive kami. We have a lot of things in common. It's not that, that made me close to her or made me loved her... It's her simple ways of showing she cares... I was so sad with her decision. I know prior to the post sa site... She also stated sa shoutbox na sana wag ako malungkot sa magiging decision niya. I already anticipated it... That she might quit. Kung ako lang, I want her back sa virtual house sana, kaya lang andun na yun! It's there and done... We can't turn back the hands of time...

Sobrang natouch lang ako, when Dylan aand I had our very early chat a months ago (I think)... We were talking about LOVE and our special someones... I was shocked when Dylan told me na OKAY naman pala ako, no doubt why MARGE loves me daw...

Marge, wish you the best. I know kahit wala kna sa Virtual House I know continuous pa rin naman ang friendship! I know you will still be with me and Pao all the way and so as we, THAT'LL NEVER CHANGE... I love you Marge and I will surely miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home