Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Maristel's greatest sacfrices

~*~Greatest sacrifice I've done for somebody? There are a lot of sacrifices I did for somebody, honestly.I don't boast about it. It really - is T.R.U.E. ~*~

1st sacrifice... It was when Angelo was still my BF. I set aside everything. My whole world only revolved in him. I turned my back on my relatives. I was totally blinded. My cousins would talk to me about him - abouth things that they discovered about him, but I just leave them - I won't talk to them. I almost gave him everything. I felt so inspired when we were together. At first, I know that the "relatinship" thingy was just a plan. He's sick. He has scoliosis. And my aunt and I planned that right after his operation until he totally recuperated from his operation I will break up with him. But I didn't... Coz I learned to love him. We even haven't celebrated our first monthsary when a girl showed up! I was broken into pieces... I was shattered! A lot of things happened with them that never really happen between us. But still I fought for our relationship. Inspite and despite of everything. Until the time came that he's going through his surgery. First day, I asked my friends to come with me at St. Luke's Hospital because I'm gonna visit him. When we're at the Hospital na - I was so shocked with what I saw! It was his girl (who was a Nurse but not at that Hospital) who was taking care of him, who was checking up on him. I felt like my heart was gently torn into pieces. I really don't know what to do. The fact that I turned my back on my relatives was one thing I regret doing. I sacrificed everything for him. No communications with my relatives. No nothing. Kahit after his operation - it was me who took care of him. I bathe him. I monitored his meals. I would spend my days with him. Until, finally - I realized that everything was going wrong and I couldn't take it anymore.

2nd sacrifice... This is about love again! But this time I gave everything! I gave my all! I didn't even spare something for myself. I gave him everything, my self, my time... as in everything. This time what I felt was different. What I have in mind and heart was... I really that person. I don't care what people might say. I helped him with everything. This time I almost forgot about my family. Family, meaning my Mom, my brother... The important thing is every moment I am with him. I was so insensitive not to feel what was happening behind my back. I heard things against him seeing his ex girlfriends but I was too deaf not to hear it. All I thought was my feelings for him. That I love him, that I don't wanna lose him. I know we just became an "item" because I was his harbour evrytime he has problems with his ex gf. I was the only one behind him. I was the only person that understood him. Till we bacame "us". I devoted every single monet of my life with him. I never thought of myself anymore. What's important for me is his feelings. How I would make him happy. How I'll help him with the business he was just starting. Everything was my concept, my idea. I didn't ask anything in return. Basta I know "kami". Kumita man sya I know kasama ako dun. Kahit di na ako abutan - makita ko lang na kahit papaano kumikita sya, masayang masaya na ako. But despite those things I did for him - nalaman ko na lang, that he went over at his ex gf's house. He was drunk then. He asked for forgiveness sa ex gf nya. He wanted them to start as friends again. Sobrang sakit! I cried for almost a month. Nung una, i pretended I don't know anything. Kaya lang, sunud-sunod na ang outings niya with his friends - he was at Cebu for 3days. I didn't receive any calls from him. Not even "kamusta ka na?" WALA!!! Hanggang sa yung isa nyang friend told me that all the time he was there - all he did was call his ex gf. Okay lang lahat kahit masakit na sobra. Tinanggap ko pa din sya, kasi mahal ko sya... We lasted for a year pa. Pero talagang di ko na kinaya, so I called it quits... I have to do something for myself naman.

Last sacrifice... January 10, 2004
My dad's ex partner Beth gave birth at Fe Delos Santos Hospital @ Banawe. Ako lahat. Inasikaso ko admission and everything. 24 hours sya nag labor and I checked on her from time to time. As long as I know my Dad will be happy, gagawin ko kahit masakit na! That was the time I saw my Dad so happy! Althought it was tearing me apart, tuloy pa din ako. I didn't sleep for 36 hours. Naeexcite na din ako, kasi I can see in my Dad's eyes how excited he is. The day after after she gave birth... Mas lalong di ako makatulog. My dad left us together with my Kuya and his driver. They went to Apalit, Pampanga. I went sa Chapel ng Hospital. It was so dark. Wala akong ibang maisip kundi yung Mom ko - who I left for 2days na. I called her and told her everything. Every information. 'til I noticed that I was crying na. Sobrang sakit pala. Yung girl was my age din. Younger pa nga sa akin ng one year. My dad blamed me and scolded at me sa Hospital about the child's Birth Certificate. After all what i did, yun pa matatanggap ko! Hanggang sa nagpaalam kami - I told my Dad I have to go home and get some sleep. He requested my brother to cook Nilagang Bulalo for the girl. My brother wasn't able to did his duty to cook. So 6pm nagpatakbo ako sa maid ng mga kailangan. Sira yung pressure cooker ko, 9pm di pa lumalambot yung baka. 10pm I took a bath para pupunta na ko ng hospital to bring the food. Sobrang takot na takot yung kapatid ko kasi pagagalitan sya ni Daddy, dahil yun ang inutos sa kanya tas di pa on time. So on our way to the Hospital, sabi ko ako na ang aako kung bakit na late kami. Sabi ko di bale ng ako ang pagalitan. Naaawa na kasi ako sa kapatid ko, kahit yung mga good deeds niya binabalewala lang ng Daddy namin. Sa Hospital, dumating kami, naksimangot Daddy ko. Sabi niya "Alam niyo namang may bagong panganak, di niyo man lang naisip na kailangan ng mainit na sabaw!" So sabi ko ako ang may kasalanan. Pasensya na. Hinila ako palabas sa veranda ng Room. Dun lahat ng masasakit na salita tinanggap ko. Lahat ng mura. Sagot ko na lang "Kaya nga po niluto ko yan! Kasi alam ko kailangan ni Ate Beth dahil magpapabreast feed sya at malaki maitutulong nun para makapagproduce ng milk! Wag niyo na po akong sisihin! Wala naman po akong tulog for 2 days straight, lahat naman ng ikaliligaya nyo ginagawa ko. Ang hirap kasi ako ang laging masama. Gumawa ako ng mabuti, masama pa din" Hanggang sa nag walk-out sya! He stormed out of the room. Yung kapatid ko pinuntahan ako sa veranda, niyakap ako, sabi ko, "That's how much I love you. Di bale ng ako ang masisi and mapagalitan wag lang ikaw". Ganyan lagi ang papel ko sa buhay, taga salo ng kasalanan ng iba. Kahit di ako ang may kasalanan ako ang humihingi ng sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home