Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, April 28, 2006

Paolo blogs: I Will Miss You So Much...

Another sad day for me...Last night...April 26, 2006 is the worst day of my life...First there is Ryan Seacrest telling the people that there are 6 left in the competition and after that night 5 will be left...I voted Kellie Pickler a lot of times on two cellphones and our landline... :(( and I read some articles in the internet that Kellie is gonna go home that night... dapat boto p ko ng maraming marami cguro dahil dun mag-stastay pa cya...ayun nanunuod n nga ako...una ung performance ni Andrea Bocelli...i never really cared kc kinakabahan ako...pero I always think positive na Kellie is safe...Ryan seperated to them to 3 groups of 2...first was Katharine and Chris (the TOP2 that night)....then Elliott and Taylor (the Middle2)...and Kellie and Paris (Bottom2)...first time ni Kellie sa bottom 2 and mention Bottom 3 pero wala nmn bottom 3 last night...bottom 2 lng talaga...and aun my heart started beating fast...mabilis n mabilis..then there it was...paula gave her weird and b*tchy comments (i dont like her)..then there it was the worst thing that Ryan said..."Kellie..it's the end for you tonight" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....maluhaluha na ako...tpos pinakita ung Goodbye video nya...then ung msg nya for everyone...:((:((:(( WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! ayaw diretso ako banyo then had a little cry...kaiyak tlga ung ngyari...all my favorites sa american idol ended up sa top3 and Kellie is the only one ung sa Top6...but I still love her very much...she will always be my American Idol...cguro ssbhin nyo next year meron nnmn akong bagong favorite...pero cguro Kellie is one of my best favorite since idol...i must think positive..i know Kellie will be successful...tsaka sana magkaroon n cya ng album nya...i will be first in line...and i cant wait for the American Idol Summer Tour...manunuod ako...of course because my Kellie Pickler is there...Hope her all the best in the world..and I will always be here to support her...cguro American Idol voted her off..because they do not want another blonde country singer to win...takot sila na mananalo si Kellie so they had to let her go habang meron cyang worst performance..na hindi nmn tlga worst...I am really sad but happy at the same time...Kellie will be successful and just like my support for Britney Spears..Kellie will have my fullest support ;)

Current Mood: confused
Current Music: Unchained Melody-Kellie Pickler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home