Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, April 14, 2006

Whaaat??!?

Kathryn: BBK, to penalize me the past few, what 2 weeks(?!), is understandable. it's clearly my fault. pero the latest, i thought more than twice before having that message posted. i re-read the reason for my penalty before, and you stated there that "addressing an ex-VH" is against your laws. did i violate it? NO. i DIDN'T ADDRESS ate janette if that's how you took it. i just TOLD MATS that we (ate janette and i) texted. i can't see a line there in my post where i DIRECTLY 'TALKED' to ate janette. and neither did you explained it in your "Kathryn Gets Penalized" post. (wow, ian, bibilib na ako sa sinumang makaagaw sa trono ko bilang penalty queen!)

If i mistook it, fine. i'll have to admit it's my fault.

If you can prove me wrong, then there's no need for a 5th nomination because even if some of my co-VHs would try to save me, it's the penalty points you gave me that would render all their (especially ian's and pao's) efforts futile.

I'm sorry for sounding like it, but i'm really shocked and upset because, this time, i tried to be cautious. but, oh well, if that's your decision, then be it. just ENLIGHTEN me.

PS: just want to make it clear that i'm not after the title. as i always tell my co-VHs, i'll try not to
quit because i want my exit to be a natural one; meaning being voted out or being sent away by BBK himself. but, you see, it's just not clear this time. i can't just accept it as that without a valid (a concrete) reason.

Thanks!

BBK started prohibiting VHs from addressing ex-VHs on March 29. Through a VH, BBK prohibited the VHs from mentioning names of ex-VHs in the ShoutBox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home