Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, May 15, 2006

Adrian's Final Words

Hehehe, 1st of all, I'd like to thank bbk for Invitingme to pariticipate in this amazing game. Although Iwas barely there for my VHs, I'm thankful theysomehow became a part of my life. 50 days in thevHouse sure was fun. Actually, being in the big 4was way enough for me. Aware kasi ako na di akonkabond with my VHs like how they have witheach other. As much as possible, I was justcomplying na lang with bbk's task and notinteracting with them which is really not the pointof this whole game. Anyways, I tried my bestnaman and I never gave up. It's just that I reallyhad other things to prioritize. I know, marami angnagsasabi na di ako deserving maging big 4 butjust being present till the end is enough to say thatin a way, I still deserve being here: by chance, orby virtue. So, I hope you co Vhs still text me orchat with me whenever our virtual life meets!Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home