Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, May 01, 2006

DAY EIGHTY-SIX
Heidee blogs: Pain at the Possibility


One of the topics that cropped up when Gay and Maya and I were hanging out in Starmart yesterday dawn was Ronald’s possibility of being seconded to New York for 6 months. If approved, he would be working there for Ernst & Young and would be far away from us for half a year. Gay moaned that she would definitely miss him badly when that happens. We agreed, and then it was as though a dam had broken open.


I said that when Maya told me of her plan to work in Cebu before, that whenever Chu complained about Manila and said he wanted to go back to Zamboanga and when Ronald asked my opinion regarding which US job offer he should accept, I felt a stab in my heart each time. It pained me to think that they would leave. We all admitted that we each thought about the future day when we housemates would have to go our separate ways, and such thoughts evoke a pang of sadness. Aww. When thinking about it makes us this sad, how much more when it actually happens? The picture brings tears to my eyes.

I have grown to love these guys so much. They are my family here in Makati. We have gone closer than we were since we first moved in over a year ago. The clincher moment was when I saw Zenie rub her bare belly infront of Nald, complaining about her bilbils. I told them, “A year ago you would never have been able to do that infront of Nald.” She agreed.

But it’s the fact of life that nothing lasts forever. Goodbyes have to be said and we just have to deal with that. Rather than dread that day’s arrival, I will enjoy and cherish my remaining time with my housemates. For if the person goes, the memories don’t. And it’s the memories that will keep them with me forever, no matter where they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home